OK, I lied. I’m back. But I’m leaving tomorrow…
Gather round, kiddies, it’s time to take a cue from the O Most Nerdy One and make a list. Here goes:
Things I Will Miss:
1. Having my own space (no offense, Stina, but I’m sure you’d agree.)
2. Sleeping nude.
3. My friends at work.
4. DC101, but I’ll get to listen to FM99, so I guess it’s kind of a toss-up there.
5. Getting paid to do my cross-stitch. :o)
6. NO STRESS! (at least for the next two weeks till school starts…)
7. My dad and my brother.
8. My room in general… it’s so cozy!
9. My stepmom’s homecooked meals… YUM!
10. Randomly calling Kurt from work (ssshh!! Don’t tell anyone! **winks**)
11. Air conditioning… there is none in my dorm.
12. Driving. I LOOOOVE to drive! And I have no car at school.
13. Seeing my cello in the corner, even though I was too lazy to tune it up and actually play the damn thing.
14. Getting mail delivered on my bed. Damn, I’m lazy! :o)
15. Watching DVDs with Brian and with Shervan.
16. Trips to Springfield Mall with Joe.
17. Having a double bed!
18. Hearing the Beastie Boys on the radio, “Girls” and “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” in particular.
19. THE BATHTUB!
20. Red Robin restaurants.
20. Having days off mid-week.
I guess that’s enough. I am looking forward to my little two week vacation with Kurt, and also to the school year, but that’s a few more weeks and months closer to **gasp** THE REAL WORLD! Heh. Scary thought.
I miss my friends back at school… Stina and I have been talking about what we’re going to do before and during the school year, and I can’t wait to see her again. Of course, I just saw Liza last night, but I will love hanging with her at school… I haven’t seen Franny ALL SUMMER, so I’m really stoked about seeing her. And of course, Corey, mi mejor amigo, and riding around da Burg in the pimp-mobile. Hehe.
So it’s exciting, but sad also. This is the last summer for me to hide out in the womb of my parents’ home, and it’s already at an end.
Now it’s time for me to grow up. ACK! :o)