What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was getting ready to go off to the College of William and Mary for my freshman year. I was also having major issues with my family, which hurt quite badly at the time. I’m still not quite sure what all was going on, but at least it’s fixed now.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, Kurt was underway (big surprise!), and I was holding down the home front and raising Gracie.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Kettle corn
2. Tortilla chips & salsa
3. Tortilla chips & hummus
4. Dark chocolate with a little bit of peanut butter (after Grace goes to bed, of course)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Most of the songs off the first four albums by the Barenaked Ladies (except Maybe You Should Drive since I never got around to buying that one), especially Gordon and Born on a Pirate Ship.
2. Most of the Beatles songs
3. A good chunk of Aerosmith songs
4. Most of the songs by Bon Jovi (except for their recent stuff)
5. All the songs from the Metallica Black album
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. I would buy a hybrid vehicle.
2. I would buy a huge house.
3. I would adopt a ton of children, especially the ones that most people don’t want.
4. I would move back East to be closer to my family.
5. I would buy a private jet so I can go see my in-laws whenever they want us to so they would get off our backs. *wink*
Five bad habits:
1. Sitting at the computer too long. (Amen, Peggy!)
2. Biting my fingernails.
3. Spending half an hour biting my fingernails while watching tv.
4. Not eating breakfast.
5. Having a wee bit of a temper
Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging!! (Of course!)
5. Taking Grace to the park or going shopping with her.
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Biker shorts
2. Short skirts
3. Shorts in general (capris are far more flattering on me)
Five favorite toys:
1. My camera
2. My camera’s accessories (zoom lens, external flash, cool filters)
3. My computer
4. My XM radio & boombox
5. My mp3 player