Thanks for all the condolences. I’m glad no one thought I was a total goof for mourning someone I had never even met before.
If you’re interested, the photo I was referencing in yesterday’s post can be seen HERE. I can’t post it here; every time I see it I want to cry again.
And on to happier things:
Everyone’s been doing that photo meme, from Shear-Madnez to Cosmic to Poolie to Art me matey! Here are the rules: Fill out the survey, then type your answers into Google Images and post a photo for each photo.
Here we go:
1. My first car: I drove my dad’s 1985 Honda Civic:
Only his was “champagne beige.”
2. Where I grew up: I guess I spent the most time in Virginia; let’s say Norfolk.
3. Where I live now: Newport, Rhode Island
4. My first name: Karyl
(That is actually a vaudeville drag queen. I’m impressed!)
5. My grandma’s first name: Esther
6. My favorite food: Fried chicken
7. My favorite drink: Iced tea
8. My favorite song: “Ruby” by the Kaiser Chiefs
9. My favorite smell: Freshly-mown grass
10. My favorite pair of shoes: Sparkly shoes
11. My first pet: Commander, a cocker spaniel
12. My favorite color: Blue blue blue
13. My least favorite smell: Microwave popcorn
14. My biggest fear: Getting shot
15. My favorite hobby: Cross-stitching
Now it’s your turn!!!